- Fruits & Veggies Primer
- About Mix It Up
- Eating Fruits & Veggies
- Order Materials
Servings: 4 | Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
• 4 4-5 oz/125-150g each flounder fillets, cut in half
• 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon pepper seasoning
• 1 tomato, chopped
• 1 red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 red & green pepper, thinly sliced
• 1 ripe mango, peeled & thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup (50 mL) cilantro, chopped
• 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil 1 lime, juiced
• Black pepper to taste
Season the flounder fillets with lemon pepper. In bowl combine tomato, onion, peppers, mango, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice and black pepper.
Place a half fillet in centre of aluminum foil (cut into 8-12 inch/20-30 cm squares). Top with 1/4 of the tomato and mango mixture. Cover with second half piece of fish. Fold aluminum foil edges together to form a sealed pouch. Repeat for other 3 portions.
Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Place foil pouches on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish becomes flaky.
Remove from oven, allow to rest for 3-4 minutes. Carefully unwrap the pouch and allow the steam to escape.
Calories: 254 calories
Fat: 12 g
Cholesterol: 74 mg
Sodium: 134 mg
Potassium: 614 mg
Carbohydrates: 17 g
Fibre: 3 g
Protein: 20 g